Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ways and Means Committee Removes Child Welfare Testimonies

It was recently brought to my attention that my Testimony to the Ways and Means Committee was taken down for its website.  So I started to see what else was taken down.

It seems all child welfare testimony was removed.

David Camp is the new Chair of Ways and Means Committee.  David Camp is from Michigan.  I am from Michigan.  Michigan is in the process of federal receivership for violation of a federal settlement agreement.  Child Welfare in Michigan is... let me search for a proper descriptive...


Coincidence or just an error?  It does not matter because I saved it all!

Mockingbird Society Statement on Child Welfare Waivers

American Humane Association Statement on Child Welfare Waivers

Youth Village Statement on Child Welfare Waivers

George Sheldon Video Statement on Child Welfare Waivers

and I have preserved much, much more!

Statement of Beverly Tran to the U.S. House of Representative Ways and Means Committee, Subcommittee on Inc...




Stop Child Medicaid Fraud

No comments: